Our Design Philosophy
Each Toolbox is carefully planned to contain a balanced blend of important qualities.
We rate the various qualities of each Toolbox on a five point scale. Providing the most value for your money means favoring some qualities over others, and this gives each Toolbox its own unique feel.
A Five Means:
- Quality: Materials are durable, professional grade, or name brand
- Activities: Includes many activities, levels of difficulty, and uses
- Aesthetics: Provides children with an experience of beauty or use natural materials
- Montessori: Includes official materials, traditional activities, and faithful to general principles (AMS)
- Imagination: Activities transport the imagination to encourage active, child-led learning
A Four Means:
- Quality: Conscious mix of economy and durable materials
- Activities: Several activities, uses, and levels of difficulty
- Aesthetics: Generally experience beauty or natural materials
- Montessori: Activities mostly follow AMS guidelines
- Imagination: Activities and theme encourage the imagination